Life As I Know It

Life As I Know It

Monday, July 2, 2012

What Could Have Been

I am watching FRIENDS and thinking how much the theme song describes my life.  "So no one told you life was gonna be this way...but when it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, well I'll be there for you..."



Today was my due date for Baby Tran #3.  With several friends having babies in the last few weeks, days, and in the coming days, today was hard!  I knew that it would be, but whew...tough!  Thankfully work was busy, Bachelorette hometowns were tonight :), and vacation is next week.  All things to help take the focus away from what could have been today.

It hasn't been my day, week, month, or year, but I am so thankful for all MY friends, family and especially my amazing husband who have been there for me.  I am incredibly grateful for each of you and am so lucky to have you in my life. 

Short and sweet tonight, but no less important than any other post I have written.  Baby Tran #3...we love you so much think of what you would have been like each and every day.  Your dad and I wanted and desired you more than life itself and were thankful for the very short time you were physically in our lives...you will always be in our hearts and nothing will ever change that.
Focusing today on this:

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.



No comments:

Post a Comment